Realty Austin - Brooke Williamson is the worst realtor in Austin. Beware!

we hired Brooke Williamson of Realty Austin and she had a lot of good reviews . Well we didn't get the service detailed on her website .

We believe the reviews are fake. Fake reviews for sure. Brooke Williamson is the worst real estate agent in Austin. Don't fall for the reviews you read and the service is as bad too.

We felt we were left hanging throughout the entire process, as Brooke didn't follow through on her part as the agent.

Giving 3% is a lot of money in Texas and we feel as though that was not deserved.

Next time we look for a realtor we will do more research than what we did in looking for the right realtor to help us as Brooke Williamson did not help nor ease any of our anxiety throughout the process. Beware all buyers and sellers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Realty Austin Realtor.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Don't work as a realtor.

I didn't like: Did not reach out, Poor customer service, Lack of respect, No concern.

Realty Austin - Beware of Barrett Sandefur Realtor

This guy is a total waste of time. He is an arrogant, pompous, *** that will waste your time if you are trying to buy a home.

He is unresponsive, and cares way more about his golf game than he does about his clients. Barrett Sandefur shouldn’t be working as a realtor for anyone. We hope that nobody in the austin area uses him for their real-estate needs. If you need to buy a home in or around Austin, do not use Barrett Sandefur.

We wish that we could have the months of time back that he wasted.

He was absolutely worthless. We couldn’t be more unhappy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Realty Austin Realtor.

Comments

agreed. Barrett is a scam

Any realtor from Realty Austin is horrible. Do your due diligence and don't use any realtor from Realty Austin.

Some weird boutique real estate firm that needs to be reported to the TEXAS BOARD OF REALTORS. Make a complaint .

To anyone who reads this review, I can assure you this post is 100% inaccurate as I would never treat any of my clients this way. I am happy to provide a list of names that would be more than willing to vouch for me and the way I run my business.Please know this was more than likely made by a disgruntled vendor I used for my personal home that was unhappy when I posted a legitimate and 100% honest review of his company on other review sites.

As you can tell, the original poster didn't even have the courage to use their real name and used the fake name of Richard Hunter (Dick Hunter). I've never had a client named Richard Hunter.This was nothing but a deliberate and malicious attempt to hurt me, my business, and my family and I hope that anyone that reads this ignores it and contacts me with any concerns or questions.Thank you.